Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The Power & Danger of Iconography
Barack Obama ran an unprecedented Presidential campaign - utilizing the power of design to help secure the seat of the President of the United States of America. However, his iconic emblem, the ever present "O", holds more power than even Obama knows. Bill Whittle points out the dangers of branding an ideology with an icon and how, perhaps, the powerful symbol will be used against the very man it built up.
See more a PJTV...
Conservative Brawler's Archive
- ► 2010 (40)
- The Power & Danger of Iconography
- Arguing with Idiots - Franklin vs. Marx, Episode I...
- Jack Webb Schools Barack Obama
- That Which Requires Urgent Action
- Earn Big $$$ the NEA Way!
- And the Emmy Goes to...
- Arguing @ Berkeley
- White House Cry Babies
- Indoctrination Season is Upon Us
- What the MSM Will Teach You
- Beating a Dead Horse
- Obama's Address to the Children
- Night of the Living Debt
- ▼ September (13)