Friday, August 7, 2009
(Discussion Thread) Romney's 1994 Debate With Ted Kennedy: Is Romney a 'Real Conservative?'
Someone sent this video to me as a means to saying Romney isn't a "real conservative." I'm curious to see if any of you agree with this analysis, and why. Please post your thoughts below.
I will add my comments in a later post...
Conservative Brawler's Archive
- ► 2010 (40)
- Milton Friedman vs Obamacare
- The Government Can
- 'Assisted' Swallowing
- 'Fixing' the Past 8 Years
- Reporting Fishy Information
- Pre-Existing Condition
- Silent No More
- If the CBO Held a Town Hall...
- What First Amendment?
- James Madison: Who Are the Best Keepers of the Peo...
- Gun-Toting Protester William Kostric Handles Chris...
- Steven Crowder infiltrates an angry mob at a healt...
- Obama's Delusional Optimism
- Aggressive Protesting is OK... if You're Supportin...
- 'Manufactured' Protests
- (Discussion Thread) Romney's 1994 Debate With Ted ...
- The Bloom Is Off The Rose
- Obama's Experiments
- Rushing Health Care Legislation
- Obama Explains How His Health Care Plan Will ‘Elim...
- ▼ August (21)