What Obama really means when he says he'll cut the budget deficit in half within a few years, is that he's first going to quintuple it... then cut it in half.
It's worth noting that even the White House projections admit no hope of ever returning to the Bush deficit (let alone a balanced budget). Yet, Obama insists he inherited this debt and deficit. As you can clearly see in Saul Anuzis' chart above, Obama inherited a deficit which was "only" just over 400 billion. How anyone could justify quintupling that amount under the guise of "inheritance" is beyond me.
Conservative Brawler's Archive
- November (1)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (9)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- May (3)
- April (5)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (4)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (21)
- July (15)
- June (28)
- May (17)
- April (26)
- Obama's Deficit Doublespeak
- Angry Mob
- Telegraph.co.uk: Worst 10 Gaffes by Barack Obama a...
- Glenn Beck Explains This Week's 'Smokescreen'
- Michael Steele's Rap Battle With Stephen Colbert
- Obama Says Watching Him Bowl Is ‘Like The Special ...
- The Pig Calling The Piggy Fat
- Bush Kept America Safe After 9/11: And I Have 20 T...
- Obama's First Casualties
- American Thinker: What is Marxism?
- What the Presidential Election Says About Each Sta...
- Jihad, USA: Homegrown Terror
- NRO's 25 Best Conservative Movies
- Obama’s Embryonic Straw Man
- Revisionist Rights
- Red Skelton Defends the Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama's Radicalism Is Killing the Dow
- The Donkey Offspring of Nero
- Newsmax: Rush Challenges Obama to Debate
- Hypocritical Elephant Earmarks
- Obama's Tax Structure Will Crush Philanthropy
- WSJ: The Obama Economy
- The 5% Affected By Obama's Economic Policies
- The Looming Threat of Another Carter-esk Misery In...
- Glenn Beck Explains Home Value Trends
- Obama's Economic Mission
- Obama Less Popular Than Bush After First Month in ...
- In Case You Haven't Noticed, We've Rebranded!
- A 13-Year-Old Grasps What Liberals Cannot
- What's Obama Giving Up For Lent?
- February (56)
- January (22)