Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Reagan Responds to Obama's Congressional Address
Bobby Jindal's lack-luster response to Obama's Inaugural Address didn't quite paint an adequate picture of the severity of the issues facing us today, nor did his words convey the danger of the path this administration has chosen. I fear Americans will once again be star-stricken by the oratory prowess of Barack Obama, especially when they are not provided with a substantive alternative. As was the case with the election, Obama's empty platitudes, falsehoods and misrepresentations will be overlooked because he reads a teleprompter well.
Truly, it's a shame that conservatives do not currently have a elegant rhetorician to champion their beliefs, but this was not always the case. Forty five years ago, Ronald Wilson Reagan made a speech which, by most accounts, could have been repeated tonight to more adequately rebuke Obama's liberal agenda.
Conservative Brawler's Archive
- ► 2010 (40)
- Rush Limbaugh Wraps Up CPAC
- A Radical Presidency
- The Silver-Tongued Orator
- My Address to the Boston Tea Party
- Drawing Obama
- The Obama/Stock Market Connection... (Part III)
- Oink Oink Go The Earmarks
- Reagan Responds to Obama's Congressional Address
- The Future of News
- The Creepiness of the "Stimulus" Bill
- When Reality Sinks In
- 12 American Solutions for Jobs & Prosperity
- What Happens When You Drink the Kool-Aid
- The Rise and Fall of Socialism
- Glenn Beck Discusses America's Worst Case Scenario...
- The Socialist Desert
- Tea Party Banner
- The Cloward-Piven Strategy
- Tea Parties Nationwide
- The Born Again Republican
- Glenn Beck Video: How America Really Finances Its ...
- Web 2.0 Video Tutorials for Conservatives
- New York Times Stock is Now Worth Less Than Its Su...
- CNBC's Rick Santelli Shreds Stimulus
- Reading Before Signing
- How Did They Spend Our $787 Billion?
- Carmina Prodigo
- Obama Has Always Intended to Repeal Clinton's 1996...
- Pork Buy-Products
- The Obama/Stock Market Connection... (Part II)
- Boehner Shreds Porkulus Alarmism in 36 Seconds
- The Spending Pill
- The Implications of the Decline in American Religi...
- The Stimulus is Working!
- 1,073 Pages of Oligarchical Socialism
- The Right's Laughter Gun Lacks Bullets
- Trojan Pork
- On Darwin's 200th Birthday, Should We Let Wall Str...
- "The One" Monument
- The Obama/Stock Market Connection
- Indebting the Cradle
- A Word on Capitalism vs Socialism
- Like Ants on a Sugar Cube
- Newsbusters: Media Ignore CBO Report Bashing Senat...
- AP: Obama Poster Artist Arrested
- Stimulus Candy
- The Real Reagan Economic Record: Responsible and S...
- A Tribute to President Ronald Wilson Reagan on His...
- Conservative Social Network Bookmarking
- 50 De-Stimulating Facts
- Political Sumo Match
- All Print News Taking Hits, Liberal NYT Plummeting...
- Remember the Auto Bailout?
- Most Disapprove of Obama's Abortion & Gitmo Calls
- ▼ February (56)